Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Amitabh Bachchan to launch his voice blog in Britain

Almost a year after launching his voice blog called Bachchan Bol in India, Amitabh Bachchan is all set to launch vogging or voice blogging in Britain May 18 Wednesday.

“Bachchan Bol gets all geared up in the coming days. We launch this in the United Kingdom on May 18. It’s my Vog, or in simpler terms, my Voice Blog,” Big B posted on his blog Bigb.bigadda.com.

The 68-year-old has reached London and is excited to be able to connect to his fans worldwide.

“Greetings from the United Kingdom, which as you may observe is where I have landed myself this morning… and which as you will observe in time will be where I shall be launching the Bachchan Bol Vog facility for the UK… and which in time to come, perhaps not very long, about a month, shall initiate the possibility of connecting to my Vog worldwide … excited !!,” he posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share