Monday, May 16, 2011

'Jersey Shore' cast has officially touched down in Italy (Photos)

Gym, tan, laundry may have been the essentials in Seaside Heights, N.J., but now that the Jersey Shore cast has officially touched down in Italy, the only thing they need is, well, Rosetta Stone.

In fact, Ronnie Magro tells PEOPLE he ordered the language software as soon as he heard about the GTL gang's season 4 destination.

"I need to know how to order grilled chicken when I get down there," he told PEOPLE before they arrived in Italy, where they were greeted by a crowd of fans on Friday. "I can't have pasta every day!"

And he wasn't the only one concerned about learning the language – or keeping away from the carbs.

"I think I'm gonna do the same thing because obviously we need to communicate with Italians and none of us speak Italian," Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi tells PEOPLE. Her other concern? "All we're gonna eat is pasta," she continued. "We're all gonna get fat."

Polizzi, after all, has been clocking in more hours at the gym lately – and pasta isn't on her diet.

"I'm very, very scared because I'm trying to lose weight," she says. "So going to Italy and drinking wine and having spaghetti all day – it throws me off course."

Production began this week after a delay in Florence last weekend due to a visit from Italian President Giorgio Napolitano.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share