Friday, September 2, 2011

Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test 2011 Admit Card Online, hbse.nic.in

All the candidates are informed : They can get their admit card only online through haryana education board's website at the Official website :

hbse.nic.in

www.hbse.nic.in


The online submission of the prospectus date has been closed and now the test has been gone through videography.

the test dates are 24-09-2011 and 25-09-2011.

Candidates are advised the get their ADMIT Card/Roll no. through official website.

4 comments:

  1. my application no. is 259144. plz send my admit card on email arvind.gsapparels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sonu sharma .father,s name chandrapal sharma , application no.370894,please send my admit card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my name is Rekha Gaur my subject is SKT Language. How I can Select my option.09729275669 emaail id yogeshnarwana@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sharda and my app. no-308223 pls send my admit card on my id anilmaanju@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Share